MHA’s peer program, Another Way, provides peer advocacy and support services to adults in recovery from mental illness. Peer specialists promote recovery, enhance hope and social networking through role modeling, provide education, and empowerment, and aid in system navigation.
In addition, the program offers:
- Housing application assistance
- Benefits navigation assistance
- Referrals to vocational/educational services
- Referrals to treatment/service providers
- Peer support groups
- Substance abuse recovery supports
- Mental health information
Eligibility and How To Enroll
Adults living in the Bronx in recovery from serious mental illness.
Simply call or walking in, M-F, 9-5pm EST. Services are offered in English and Spanish.
Location and Contact Information
975 Kelly St., Suite 303, Bronx, NY 10459